Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday 26 July 2015

All work and no play

It's been a very busy week. I finished a draft of what will hopefully be my second contribution to the Black Hills Wolves series - A Mate's Redeeming Touch. It's been submitted so cross your fingers for me as I loved writing Caitlyn and Ven's story and I really want to share it with you.

We are now less than three weeks from the big move to Belgium. I am ignoring all attempts by my brain to go into full panic mode. We've done this plenty of times now and the key is this:


Next week I will be sorting out what we don't want to take with us which is always painful but very cathartic. We've taken the opportunity to replace a few things which are getting old and tired (like us!) so I have lots of shiny new things already boxed up ready for the new house.

The wardrobes were tackled a few weeks ago resulting in an embarrassingly large donation to the local clothes bank - at least they will be recycled and used for a good cause.

Wish me luck as I get down to work. I think I will be on first-name terms with the local recycling centre staff very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment